Damn Colbert, for beating me to the punch again!
Here’s the text from last night’s episode:
- Recently, I have been mildly interested in getting a free iPhone.
- That is called begging with dignity. Guess what? I gots me one!
- I’ve been using this non-stop – I’ve been making calls, I’ve been petting it. I’ve been turning it sideways – all the things you dream of doing with a phone.
- I also found that if you push “phone” and “internet” at the same time, it becomes a taser.
- It know my e-mails, it knows my contacts, it knows my jock jams. A man’s jams should be private.
- This is just a slippery slop to us surrendering our humanity to anything with a wi-fi and a flat screen.
- Could it be the iEye, where the “i” stands for “it replaces your eye”? I think so.